CraftProjectIdeas.com is showing the love this February.
On top of graciously adding a $1 donation to the American Heart Association for every Heart Book sold in February, they sent me this fun stamp kit!
Henry and I broke it out and made some Valentine Cards!
I haven’t ever owned a stamp before, so this was a thrill for me, too.
Henry was pretty funny making his Valentine cards.
He’s been on this kick saying that “I called so and so last night and this is what they told me.”
This time it was, “I talked to Ellie last night, she wants small hearts on her card.”
And the same for the next card. “I talked to Grandpa last night on the phone. He said he wanted just the small hearts.”
So he made a lot of cards with just the small heart stamp.
It was quite cute.
It wasn’t til he was almost finished with all the cards that he decided to try a different stamp.
This stamp kit from CraftProjectIdeas has so many cute stamps. I had a lot of fun making them too!
It came with cards and envelopes all ready to go.
Even with markers.
I had fun using the markers to color the stamps multiple colors to get a fun effect when I stamped it.
Here’s some of the Valentine’s cards, ready to go!
Henry didn’t want to write his name IN the card.
So he wrote it on the back of some of the envelopes instead.
Which was quite hilarious and frustrating at the same time, because he first draws a huge H, right smack dab in the middle of the small square envelope. And then he has no room to finish his name.
There was quite a conversation about writing this way and tips to improve without the frustration on Facebook this week. Join in the conversation — weigh in with your two cents!
Like I said, CraftProjectIdeas is showing the love this February, so they are giving one of these ‘Just My Style’ Wood Stamp Kits to one of the hands on : as we grow readers!
Enter to win ‘Just My Style’ Stamp Kit from CraftProjectIdeas:
Giveaway ends 2/18
How to enter:
- Leave me a really nice comment! (And I’ll let you do once/day! I love nice comments…)
Optional entries (on Rafflecopter form):
- Let me know if you have supported The Heart Project by donating to the AHA or getting The Heart Book? Support The Heart Project from now until Valentine’s Day. Every $5 donation to AHA will receive a FREE eBook version of The Heart Book.
- Say “Thanks” to CraftProjectIdeas on Facebook for giving one these stamp kits to a hands on : as we grow reader!
- Tweet about the giveaway. Please mention @handsonaswegrow or @CraftPrjctIdeas and #theheartproject so I can find it! (You can do this once/day!)
You are not required to donate in order to enter in any of these giveaways. Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and Conditions:
*** Available to US residents only.**
* This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email!
* No purchase is necessary to win.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
* Winners will be chosen via random.org by 2/14/12 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If winner does not claim prize within 48 hours or forfeits, prize will be redrawn by random.org and the new winner will be notified.
* Void where prohibited by law.
If you do not see the Rafflecopter entry form below, please enable or update your java script.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART