[starting at top, left to right:]
- It’s Playtime was all about rainbows. Four rainbows are featured; sensory, activities, crafts and art.
- George got in on some fun with a soapy sensory jar!
- “How do you live like The Lorax?” Nine hands on ways to be Earth-friendly.
- Crayons aren’t just for coloring! 35 uses for crayons!
- Henry had a blast going on a hunt for his toys in the colors of the rainbow.
- We spruced up our dining room with some crafty shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day.
I sent out the monthly newsletter earlier this week. If you missed it, you can see it here, and be sure to sign up to get future ones. [I don't spam ya, only once a month, when I remember...]
George got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Nope. That’s not a cookie jar. That’s the fruit jar, mandarin oranges. George’s favorite. Yum!
A pretty common scene in our house… George climbing up to the table.
How can I prevent that?!