(starting at top, left to right:)
- It’s Playtime was all about rainbows. Four rainbows are featured; sensory, activities, crafts and art.
- George got in on some fun with a soapy sensory jar!
- “How do you live like The Lorax?” Nine hands on ways to be Earth-friendly.
- Crayons aren’t just for coloring! 35 uses for crayons!
- Henry had a blast going on a hunt for his toys in the colors of the rainbow.
- We spruced up our dining room with some crafty shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day.
I sent out the monthly newsletter earlier this week. If you missed it, you can see it here, and be sure to sign up to get future ones. (I don’t spam ya, only once a month, when I remember…)
George got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Nope. That’s not a cookie jar. That’s the fruit jar, mandarin oranges. George’s favorite. Yum!
A pretty common scene in our house… George climbing up to the table.
How can I prevent that?!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.