The Heart Project is coming to an end….
Today is the last day of the giveaways for The Heart Project. There are still many in progress, so be sure to check them all out [there's a list at the end of this post].
The Heart Book will be available for donation through the rest of February, so if you haven’t gotten one yet, you can still do so!
So far there’s been over $1,800 donated to the American Heart Association [through the books, auctions and CraftProjectIdeas matching $1 for every book sold]. Can you help us reach our goal of $2,000 by the end of February?
Today. You have the chance to get the beautiful, printed version of The Heart Book for free! We’re giving a few away today!
Please hop on over the Craftprojectideas.com Facebook page and tell them a BIG THANK YOU for being so generous!
of The Heart Book!
Enter to win at any of the following blogs:
[entries are all combined from participating blogs]
The Heart Book [printed version] Giveaway ends: 2/21
- Leave a comment on one of the blogs – let us know which one on the Rafflecopter form.
- Have you supported The Heart Project by donating to the AHA or getting The Heart Book? Support The Heart Project from now until Valentine’s Day. Every $5 donation to AHA will receive a FREE eBook version of The Heart Book.
- Tweet about the Giveaway [can do once/day]
Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
* This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email!
* No purchase is necessary to win.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
* Winners will be chosen via random.org by 2/22/12 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If winner does not claim prize within 48 hours or forfeits, prize will be redrawn by random.org and the new winner will be notified.
* Void where prohibited by law.