I want to give a huge thank you to Fudoo Boards for continuing our partnership again and a big welcome to a new sponsor this month, A Mom with a Lesson Plan.
Fudoo Boards is a fun, interactive way to learn about and
maintain healthy eating habits as well as a healthy lifestyle!
A Mom with a Lesson Plan is a playful blog full of lessons for every theme as well as some fun Mommy Facts!
July brought about a new series on hands on : as we grow called Raising Kids is Tough and I’m just beginning the first part of the series with Eating Battles.
Your questions are answered by a panel of four experts, including input from parenting, teaching, mom and lifestyle experts! Very informative posts from very informative experts!
July’s top ten referring blogs. I appreciate the features that these blogs have given hands on : as we grow, or the opportunity to link up in a great party [like It’s Playtime!].
- Fave Crafts Blog
- The Imagination Tree [It’s Playtime! co-host]
- Let the Children Play [It’s Playtime! co-host]
- One Pretty Thing
- Quirky Momma [It’s Playtime! co-host]
- All Crafts
- The Crafty Crow
- No Time For Flash Cards [Link & Learn]
- Impress Your Kids
- Childhood 101 [Playopedia]
Catch up on last month’s most popular posts, here are July’s top ten posts:
- Outdoor Music : DIY Windchimes
- 30+ Dirty Kid Activities
- 11 Preschooler Cleanups
- Outdoor Play : Homemade Sidewalk
- Ice & Water Play : 38 Ways to Beat the Heat
- It’s Playtime : Fine Motor Skills
- Art : Frozen Painting
- American Heart Walk : Ellie’s Story
- Conflict Resolution : A Mommy Fun Fact [Guest Post by A Mom with a Lesson Plan]
- 30 Ways to Play with Balloons
Henry is 3 years.
George is 10 months.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors: