We recently received the ZUMU 3-in-1 Bike Trailer/Stroller/Jogger to try out with the kids.
It got my thinking about some great things we could do as a family together this summer. I’ve already made an adventure list to do throughout the summer, but that’s more for just me the boys, and maybe not Louis for some of them. So I wanted to make a list of activities we can do with the entire family this summer.
Major family bonding time, right? What activities do you do together as a family?
Here’s my list of 5 activities that we’ll definitely be doing this summer all together:
- Head out of town and find a nice trail for a family bike ride. Henry’s got biking down, have I mentioned that he bikes a gravel trail frequently and its 8 miles! I’m impressed with him! Since we have 2 kids that aren’t bike-ready, the ZUMU bike trailer has come in handy [especially for holding both kids]. It’ll be great for a long, smooth trail ride as a family!
- Go on a family picnic at a park. I want to try out a new park that we haven’t been to before! I want to pack a picnic basket with all the plates and utensils and have watermelon and all the works. A real picnic on a blanket in the grass. This will be a real treat for the boys. I bet they’ll be giggling the whole time.
- Hit the county fair for a day [or more!]. Take in the rides for some fun. But we’ll also head through the livestock barns too. The tractors and other equipment are my boys’ favorite place to be though.
- Have a camp out. Whether it’ll be in our own backyard or at a campground. We’ll have to pop up the tent or borrow my parents’ camper and have a night out ‘under the stars’ as a family.
- Head to a baseball game! Since we have real young ones that haven’t really ‘gotten into’ baseball yet, we may just check out the local high school games instead of paying for a pro ball game [just in case they get bored and can't sit that long to watch the whole game]. Henry’s been in t-ball this year and I think he’ll get a kick out of watching the ‘big kids’ play and see how its really done. This one’s iffy for Louis though since he’s not even a year, but if the ZUMU is there in stroller/jogger mode, I think we could make a couple laps around the ballpark to keep him occupied.
Have I mentioned the ZUMU 3-in-1 Bike Trailer/Stroller/Jogger? Its definitely going to come in handy this summer when I’m trying to tote around 3 kids anywhere! Henry on his bike and the two little kids in the trailer! Even grocery shopping, because there’s a huge storage ‘bin’ in the back of the stroller. I could go on about the features of the ZUMU, but I found this review that Thrift Nifty Mama did and it shows all the features perfectly.
A quick run down of what I love about the ZUMU 3-in-1 Bike Trailer/Stroller Jogger:
- Only one thing to put in my garage and it does three things.
- Great way to haul around two kids! It can haul 100 lbs. We’re just getting into really going for bike rides, Henry’s off the training wheels and Louis is old enough to ride along now that we need the double seat for both him and George. But it also has a center 5-point harness if just one child is riding too [that's 3 5-point harnesses in it to make sure it balances with one or two kids].
- Its skinny! Its 28.5″ wide. It fits through standard doors easily. Something I had a hard time finding in a double stroller without spending a gazillion dollars.
- It has alloy wheels. I know something odd for me to love. But I have a stroller with rusted wheels and it just looks icky. That won’t be happenin’ with this!
What I love even more is that I have one of these to give away to one of you!
Follow the instructions in the form below to enter to win a ZUMU 3-in-1 Bike Trailer/Stroller/Jogger.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ZUMU Products. I received the ZUMU 3-in-1 Bike Trailer/Stroller/Jogger along with compensation to review. All opinions are 100% mine.