I’m sharing with you a sneak peek of a new activities pack that I’ve been working on with some stellar kid bloggers…. the 20 Moms [You’ve known them on Pinterest, right? Well, now its time to see us in an e-book!]
Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack
A stunning resource for moms to make this summer fun, and easier too!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in the e-pack. Its jam-packed with gorgeous photos of super fun activities to do with the kids!
- Several printable summer planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four summer themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas with full instructions and supply lists. With 80+ total activities and ideas to do!
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips and articles for a successful summer: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
Here’s just a sneak peek of just some of what you’ll get in the pack: