Spider web crafts and activities are so much fun for Halloween! It makes a spider not so frightful after all!
I just spotted an adorably spooky spider Halloween costume for kids on our sponsor’s site, Pottery Barn Kids. How cute would Louis be in that?!
How cool would it be to accessorize this costume with a whole Halloween theme of spider webs? We love spider webs crafts and activities around here and have done quite a few of them. The spider costume would just complete it!
10 Spider Web Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Set up a sticky spider web in the hall or doorway and have a game to stick the bugs in the web.
- Forget a cake walk and make it a spider walk! – No Time for Flash Cards
- Make spider webs from a plate and yarn [great for fine motor, but also a fun craft to take home]. -Teach Preschool
- Go on a nature hunt for spider webs and try to collect them. Education.com
- Make spider webs with a chalk rubbing. – Pre K Pages
- Paint with puffy paint and cut strips to make an abstract spider web.
- Use up some leftover cooked spaghetti to make spider webs.
- Gorgeous spider webs made from print making. -Tinkerlab
- String up a giant spider web through the house and have a great time working your way through it. – Craft Interrupted
- Let kids try their hand at hot glue and tracing lines. Make some hot glue spider webs to hang in the windows! – Spoonful
More Halloween crafts and activities for the kids to do:
- 14 Monster Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40 Pumpkin Activities for Kids to Play, Make and Learn
- 15 Friendly Ghost Crafts for Kids
- Some Spooky Halloween Ideas for Kid
- 12 Halloween Activities for Kids
Disclosure: Thanks to Pottery Barn Kids for sponsoring today’s discussion — but my excitement for the Halloween season is all my own!