A quick list of 15 sensory activities for kids to do from other hands on moms!
I’m feeling the need to share what some of my hands on moms have been submitting here lately! I’m in awe of the stuff these ladies do!
Check them out and be inspired by their sensory ideas to do your own! And browse the sensory archives (all from hands on moms) for even more!
15 sensory activities for kids:
- Practice writing and drawing on sensory bags from Scribble Doodle & Draw. (Shown above.)
- Dirt sensory box from Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails.
- Shaving cream and colored sand sensory activity from Putti’s World.
- Shaving cream rainbows sensory activity from Coffee Cups and Crayons.
- Sensory salads from Tales of a Toddler.
- Dinosaur fossil sensory excavation from Love, Play, Learn.
- Wet and dry sensory play from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- Tissue paper sensory bin from And Next Comes L. (Shown above.)
- Skin therapy play dough recipe from No Twiddle Twaddle.
- Listen to the sound of music with a musical teepee from Wabibito. (Shown above.)
- Shredded paper sensory play from Kz and Me.
- Sound walk scavenger hunt from Buggy and Buddy.
- Sensory wall making mosaic art from Mama Smiles.
- Water beads sensory bins from Little Bins for Little Hands. (Shown above.)
- Make handmade paper from Miss Allison’s Art.
And then there’s the sensory activities I’ve done here at home with the boys too! Check out our 25 sensory activities that we’ve done too!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.