Over the course of the next few months, I am partnering with the Playful Learning Ecademy to share with you about what we come away with for each of the eLessons, and how it works for our family, because we all have different things going on in our family life!
What is the Playful Learning Ecademy?
Its an entire ‘school’ of courses that are helpful in making your life with your children, better! Its broken up into ‘bite-size’ eLessons for us to go through, at our own pace, and apply them to our family life, and make a big change!
“The goal of all the eLessons is to create a fun and easy way for families to spend meaningful time together. I see our eLessons as the ultimate answer to the question we often hear as parents from our children, “What are we going to do today?” What I love is that parents can spend 5-10 minutes at the computer watching engaging educational videos with their children and then print out the activities and spend quality time engaged in hands-on projects. It’s that easy!” - Mariah, Playful Learning
Mariah is constantly working on adding more eLessons to the Playful Learning Ecademy.
Right now there are 5 full eLessons:
All of the Playful Learning online eLessons, or classes, include:
- Instant activities that can be completed in less than an hour. Yay for time!
- Video created by kids for kids to teach children life changing lessons. Awesome to get the kids easily involved.
- Video for parents and teachers that provides tips on how to support children in their daily lives. Great to explain it to us.
- All printables needed to complete the activities. Yes! Hand on activities to do with the kids.
- Unlimited access and are all self-paced. Yep, on my own time!
- 100% money back guarantee. Phew!
I have already been able to share about Playful Learning’s most popular course, The Power of Put Ups, and also the one that Mariah describes as the most essential for family life.
Because of that, Mariah [the founder of the Playful Learning Ecademy] is offering it now for free for all. You can purchase the eLesson here, and read about how we’re using Put Ups in our morning routines for school.
“I feel that every child, parent, and teacher in the world should experience The Power of Put-Ups eLesson. It is life changing and can give families a common language of respect that will reap benefits for years to come. I have personally seen this lesson have a significant impact on children and families both in the classroom and the home. And because I believe so strongly that the world would be a better place if everyone experienced this lesson, I decided to offer it as a gift to Playful Learning readers.” – Mariah, Playful Learning
Henry and I have taken The Power of Put Ups eLesson and are putting it into action in our morning routine as he heads back to school. I will be exploring the other four eLessons in the months to come and so excited to see what it will bring for our family.
I am looking forward to sifting through all the eLessons. But one that really has me enticed is Playful Learning’s brand new Backyard Science Investigation! This one is right up our alley and I know the boys will be super excited to watch the videos and put it into action to see what we discover in our own backyard.
In the meantime, you can get a better idea of what each eLesson entails from these activities and reviews shared:
- Playful Learning Spaces: Get into Mariah’s mind as Tinkerlab interviews her about her playful learning spaces.
- Be a Peacemaker: See what peace is like with No Time for Flash Cards.
- Starting a Writer’s Notebook: Start making memories in a journal with A Happy Adventure.
- Backyard Science Investigations: Discover your own backyard at Simple Kids.
An important side-note I want to add: I’m not sure if I mentioned when I shared about the Power of Put Ups course that there is also a community aspect to the course. Kids can upload videos to share with the community on how they’re incorporating Put Ups in their life. Henry tried it but froze up with the video. I’m looking forward to see how he opens up for further community involvement.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are completely my own. This post also contains affiliate links.