(top left to right, bottom left to right:)
- 10 Hurdles to overcome so you can be hands on with your kids.
- Creating some flowers to get us in the mood for spring. Using 3 easy art techniques.
- 7 St Patrick’s Day activities and crafts that we’ve done. All rainbows and shamrocks.
- Shamrocks were the star of the show on It’s Playtime this week. Browse the full list of play activities (all kinds of play) that have been added to the list.
- Bedtime battles after Daylight Savings Time. How do you deal? (Comment to win a Pajaminals DVD and The Sleepeasy Solution book).
- Smile! Snap a photo of a Spontaneous Smiley to help kids get their smiles.
I have two questions that I hope you can take a minute to answer. They’re simple questions, and I promise I won’t grade you. Just helps me get to know you better and make hands on : as we grow a little bit better.
The first question pertains to the post “10 hurdles to overcome to become hands on with your kids”. You may need to reference it for more information. And maybe not either. Just thought I’d throw it out there just in case.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
The boys have completely been wearing me out this week with the great weather.We’ve been outside for hours every day. I love this time of year (but hate it for the blog, it’s so hard to put together activities when the boys play so nicely together outside for hours at a time!).
So next week is completely up in the air. We’ll see what we come up with for hands on activities to show you.
Enjoy the weekend!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART