New activities on the blog… (above from top, left to right)
- I created the boys and I a bucket list for this winter. 10 Snow Activities to do Outside! (There’s also a giveaway for a Neosporin Eczema Essentials Kit! A simple comment is the entry!)
- My boys are builders. And they love the building toys we already have, but have a few more we’d like to add to the collection. These are my choice of the 10 Top Toys for Builders.
- Henry and George are also ‘wheels’ fanatics. They gravitate toward anything with wheels. There’s 5 cars and trucks activities featured on last week’s It’s Playtime!
- This week, on It’s Playtime, we’re trying to get inspired to get outside and do some of these 5 outdoor activities that I featured! Come play with us this week!
More new stuff… (below, left to right)
- Red Ted Art shared a fun and easy snowflake craft with us! Toddlers can do this one! Hang them on the window for winter decorations!
- My very last Maytag Mom post… I’m discussing all the features the Bravos XL laundry pair have and how they work for me.
- And now… its time for Christmas! The countdown begins! Henry and I created simple paper chain countdown!
What I’ve been up to…
I’m super cheap… or frugal may be a nicer word.
Anyway, I took the kids photos for the Christmas card this year myself… It actually was pretty easy and the boys had fun with it. I was inspired by a photo that Nest of Posies shared.
Here are a few photos what we came up with. Having Louis in the photo made it hard because he can’t prop himself up. But I like what I came up with. A string of Christmas lights goes a long ways!
My latest reads…
- Make memories with the kids, and do it for free. From Not Consumed.
- Make a Magic Bottle. (This is gorgeous and the kids will love it!) From Artsy Ants.
- Lacing Christmas Tree Ornaments. From Happy Hooligans. She’s on fire with Christmas ornaments, so browse around!
- Snowball Games. Minute to win it style. From ThinkingIQ Blog.
A sneak peek at a Christmas craft that I’ll be sharing this coming week.
Happy December everyone! This is my birthday month, so its special. Oh and its Christmas too, so its extra special I guess.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.