New activities on the blog… [above from top, left to right]
- I created the boys and I a bucket list for this winter. 10 Snow Activities to do Outside! [There’s also a giveaway for a Neosporin Eczema Essentials Kit! A simple comment is the entry!]
- My boys are builders. And they love the building toys we already have, but have a few more we’d like to add to the collection. These are my choice of the 10 Top Toys for Builders.
- Henry and George are also ‘wheels’ fanatics. They gravitate toward anything with wheels. There’s 5 cars and trucks activities featured on last week’s It’s Playtime!
- This week, on It’s Playtime, we’re trying to get inspired to get outside and do some of these 5 outdoor activities that I featured! Come play with us this week!
More new stuff… [below, left to right]
- Red Ted Art shared a fun and easy snowflake craft with us! Toddlers can do this one! Hang them on the window for winter decorations!
- My very last Maytag Mom post… I’m discussing all the features the Bravos XL laundry pair have and how they work for me.
- And now… its time for Christmas! The countdown begins! Henry and I created simple paper chain countdown!
What I’ve been up to…
I’m super cheap… or frugal may be a nicer word.
Anyway, I took the kids photos for the Christmas card this year myself… It actually was pretty easy and the boys had fun with it. I was inspired by a photo that Nest of Posies shared.
Here are a few photos what we came up with. Having Louis in the photo made it hard because he can’t prop himself up. But I like what I came up with. A string of Christmas lights goes a long ways!
My latest reads…
- Make memories with the kids, and do it for free. From Not Consumed.
- Make a Magic Bottle. [This is gorgeous and the kids will love it!] From Artsy Ants.
- Lacing Christmas Tree Ornaments. From Happy Hooligans. She’s on fire with Christmas ornaments, so browse around!
- Snowball Games. Minute to win it style. From ThinkingIQ Blog.
A sneak peek at a Christmas craft that I’ll be sharing this coming week.
Happy December everyone! This is my birthday month, so its special. Oh and its Christmas too, so its extra special I guess.