Welcome to hands on : as we grow!
You’re probably here as a mom or a teacher looking for activities to do with your kids, right?
Be sure you get your free kids activities planner just for stopping by. Its my way of saying ‘Thank You’.
A good place to start is learning about being a hands on mom:
- ABCs of being a Hands on Mom
- How to become Hands on with your Kids
- 30 Days to Hands on Play Challenge
And then start sifting through some of the most popular posts:
- 50 Activities Just for Your Toddler
- 35 Uses for Crayons: They’re Not Just for Coloring
- 30 Activities & Materials for Promoting Fine Motor Skills
- 40 Awesome Number Activities for Preschoolers
- 30 Creative Craft & Art Projects for Toddlers
- 14 Learning Activities Geared Toward Toddlers
But make sure you see what my favorites are. Here are my top choices:
Quick tip for finding age appropriate activities here:
On each and every activity, you’ll find at the bottom of the post the ages of my boys when we did the activity. This will help you decide if its appropriate for your own child.
Although, don’t use age as the sole guide, the personal development will make a whole lot more difference than their age, but this is just to give you an idea.
You can also search for activities easily!
You’ll find these ways to search in the sidebar on the right-hand side of every page. Utilize them and find exactly what you’re looking for.
Leave me a little message as well to tell me what age kids you have and what kind of activities you’re looking for!