August has been another amazing month here on hands on : as we grow.
The first part of the Raising Kids is Tough : Eating Battles series was a success! Lots of questions came in throughout the month as well, and we tried our best to answer them on Facebook as well as from the experts each Monday.
This month, Raising Kids is Tough is focusing on Unwanted Behaviors! Can’t wait to kick off this new part of the series on Monday! What would you like to talk about in October? Submit a question!
Apart from the Raising Kids is Tough series, August has brought about some opportunities for me! One being the twitter party I hosted on preschool readiness. It was a blast to host it and talk to you all about getting ready for preschool, and seeing what to expect! I also had a wonderful giveaway last week for an amazing memory game that was almost too beautiful to play with! And on top of all that fun stuff, Deborah of Teach Preschool hit a major milestone on Facebook and asked a few of her blogging friends to collaborate together to create The ABCs of Teaching Preschool, even though I’m not a teacher, I was proud to contribute to the letter P – P is for Play!
It’s Playtime! has been booming with play ideas as well! Breaking records for the number of entries a couple of times this month! There’s always over 100 ways to play each week! Thank you Playtimers for a fun week, every week!
Here’s to September! I wonder what’s in store this month. But for now, we’ll recap August and hopefully get everyone caught up!
August’s top ten referring blogs. I appreciate the features that these blogs have given hands on : as we grow, or the opportunity to link up in a great party (like It’s Playtime!).
- Money Saving Mom
- Adventures in Home Making
- The Crafty Crow
- The Imagination Tree (It’s Playtime! co-host)
- Craft Gossip
- Quirky Momma (It’s Playtime! co-host)
- Let the Children Play (It’s Playtime! co-host)
- Childhood 101 (Playopedia)
- Teach Preschool (The ABCs of Teaching Preschool)
Catch up on last month’s most popular posts, here are August’s top ten posts:
- Ice & Water Play : 38 Ways to Beat the Heat
- Art : Tape Resist Letters : Homemade Edible Fingerpaint
- Art : Frozen Painting
- Art : Ribbon Painting
- Art : Window Painting (Take 2)
- Learning Activity : Cutting Straws
- Learning Activity : Floor Puzzles
- Outdoor Music : DIY Windchimes
- It’s Playtime! : Play Resources
- Outdoor Play : Homemade Sidewalk
I also want to give a big thank you to Fudoo Boards and A Mom with a Lesson Plan. for continuing our partnership again.
A Mom with a Lesson Plan is a playful blog full of lessons for every theme as well as some fun Mommy Facts!