August has been another amazing month here on hands on : as we grow.
The first part of the Raising Kids is Tough : Eating Battles series was a success! Lots of questions came in throughout the month as well, and we tried our best to answer them on Facebook as well as from the experts each Monday.
This month, Raising Kids is Tough is focusing on Unwanted Behaviors! Can’t wait to kick off this new part of the series on Monday! What would you like to talk about in October? Submit a question!
- Money Saving Mom
- Adventures in Home Making
- The Crafty Crow
- The Imagination Tree [It's Playtime! co-host]
- Craft Gossip
- Quirky Momma [It's Playtime! co-host]
- Let the Children Play [It's Playtime! co-host]
- Childhood 101 [Playopedia]
- Teach Preschool [The ABCs of Teaching Preschool]
- Ice & Water Play : 38 Ways to Beat the Heat
- Art : Tape Resist Letters : Homemade Edible Fingerpaint
- Art : Frozen Painting
- Art : Ribbon Painting
- Art : Window Painting [Take 2]
- Learning Activity : Cutting Straws
- Learning Activity : Floor Puzzles
- Outdoor Music : DIY Windchimes
- It’s Playtime! : Play Resources
- Outdoor Play : Homemade Sidewalk
Henry is 3 years.
George is 10 months.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors:|