Who wouldn’t want one of these Trunkis from Melissa & Doug for their kids?Its perfect for vacations!
And not only that, it would be perfect in the home!
Storing all those toys that come with a million parts…
… or for some great pretend play!It’s also a ride-on toy! Cool, eh? And makes for quick trips through the airport if your kid can just jump on!
- What fits inside the Trunki?
- Do you remember what’s inside?
- Going on vacation, and I’m taking ____. [Add an object to the Trunki and recite back all the objects each time.]
But, here’s your chance to win one for free!
Actually, I have two of these Trunkis up for grabs!
[You can also donate at your free-will, bid on auctions, or take part in the rest of the giveaways.
More information is available at The Heart Project Fundraiser.]
Enter to win at any of the following blogs:
[entries are all combined from participating blogs]
Melissa & Doug Trunki Giveaway ends: 2/15
*see full giveaway rules*
- Have you supported The Heart Project by donating to the AHA or getting The Heart Book? Support The Heart Project from now until Valentine’s Day. Every $5 donation to AHA will receive a FREE eBook version of The Heart Book.
- Say “Thanks” to Melissa and Doug on Facebook for donating these awesome Trunkis to The Heart Project! [can do once/day]
- Tweet about the Giveaway [can do once/day]
* This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email!
* No purchase is necessary to win.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
* Winners will be chosen via random.org by 2/14/12 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If winner does not claim prize within 48 hours or forfeits, prize will be redrawn by random.org and the new winner will be notified.
* Void where prohibited by law.
If you do not see the Rafflecopter entry form below, please enable or update your java script.