Who wouldn’t want one of these Trunkis from Melissa & Doug for their kids? Its perfect for vacations!
And not only that, it would be perfect in the home!
Storing all those toys that come with a million parts…
… or for some great pretend play!It’s also a ride-on toy! Cool, eh? And makes for quick trips through the airport if your kid can just jump on!
See? Perfect for storing those odds and ends toys!
It would be fun to even try out some activities with the Trunki.
- What fits inside the Trunki?
- Do you remember what’s inside?
- Going on vacation, and I’m taking ____. (Add an object to the Trunki and recite back all the objects each time.)
What other kid activities can be done with a Trunki?
I’ve been trying to win one of the 4 auctions for the Trunkis & Teddy Bear that Melissa & Doug so graciously donated for The Heart Project. Crossing my fingers that I come up with one of them!
But, here’s your chance to win one for free!
Actually, I have two of these Trunkis up for grabs!
Here’s your chance to win a Trunki from Melissa & Doug!
Enter now until February 15!
Have you contributed to The Heart Project yet?
Donate $5 to the American Heart Association and get The Heart Book!
(You can also donate at your free-will, bid on auctions, or take part in the rest of the giveaways.
More information is available at The Heart Project Fundraiser.)
Enter to win one of the two Melissa & Doug Trunkis!
Enter to win at any of the following blogs:
(entries are all combined from participating blogs)
hands on : as we grow
The SEEDS Network
Share & Remember
Living Montessori Now
Melissa & Doug Trunki Giveaway ends: 2/15
*see full giveaway rules*
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on one of the blogs – let us know which one on the Rafflecopter form. (Can do once/day)
Optional entries (on Rafflecopter form):
- Have you supported The Heart Project by donating to the AHA or getting The Heart Book? Support The Heart Project from now until Valentine’s Day. Every $5 donation to AHA will receive a FREE eBook version of The Heart Book.
- Say “Thanks” to Melissa and Doug on Facebook for donating these awesome Trunkis to The Heart Project! (can do once/day)
- Tweet about the Giveaway (can do once/day)
There are OTHER ways to enter too … You are not required to donate in order to enter in any of these giveaways. Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and Conditions:
*** Available to US residents only.**
* This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email!
* No purchase is necessary to win.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
* Winners will be chosen via random.org by 2/14/12 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If winner does not claim prize within 48 hours or forfeits, prize will be redrawn by random.org and the new winner will be notified.
* Void where prohibited by law.
If you do not see the Rafflecopter entry form below, please enable or update your java script.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART