(from top, left to right)
- Henry had a birthday last weekend! He’s 4! And he had a semi truck birthday party, complete with semi cake and activity.
- Toddler activities I think are the hardest to come up with. So I put together a list of 50 activities that are just for toddlers. I’ll be coming back to this one a lot with George!
- Busy busy play. Love these ideas that I featured on It’s Playtime this week. I think they’ll really come in handy. (Button Play shown is from Learners in Bloom.)
- I shared a pop can tab activity over at The Lone Home Ranger (check her blog out, Justine will be guest posting here soon!). It’s a fun idea for recyclables!
- We had a first in this house. Handprints as well as symmetry art! And we made trees with them.
- After the birthday party this weekend, the boys had just a little fun popping balloons. A lot of laughter, for sure!
Well…. George got into a little bit a trouble, but had a lot of fun doing it…
Can’t help but laugh sometimes.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART