[from top, left to right]
- Henry had a birthday last weekend! He’s 4! And he had a semi truck birthday party, complete with semi cake and activity.
- Toddler activities I think are the hardest to come up with. So I put together a list of 50 activities that are just for toddlers. I’ll be coming back to this one a lot with George!
- Busy busy play. Love these ideas that I featured on It’s Playtime this week. I think they’ll really come in handy. [Button Play shown is from Learners in Bloom.]
- I shared a pop can tab activity over at The Lone Home Ranger [check her blog out, Justine will be guest posting here soon!]. It’s a fun idea for recyclables!
- We had a first in this house. Handprints as well as symmetry art! And we made trees with them.
- After the birthday party this weekend, the boys had just a little fun popping balloons. A lot of laughter, for sure!
Well…. George got into a little bit a trouble, but had a lot of fun doing it…
Can’t help but laugh sometimes.