I’m not sure where this entire fall went, but its already Thanksgiving next week! And that means Christmas is way too close already!
Since we haven’t been doing a lot of crafting lately (because baby Louis is here finally! Yay!), I thought I’d share some turkeys I found on It’s Playtime last week.
10 turkey crafts, including three delicious turkey snack ideas too!
(above from top, left to right)
- Easy painted turkey using a foam ball from Excited 2 Learn.
- Handprint turkey puppet from Love, Play, Learn
- A simple toddler turkey craft from Blog Me Mom.
- Fall leaf turkey magnet from Crafty Journal.
- Glass jar turkeys using newspaper too from Brainstorm in Bloom.
- Handprint and gourd turkeys from Crafty Mom Share
- A handprint turkey family piece of art from Blog Me Mom.
- A turkey snack from The Chirping Moms.
- Fruit turkey snack from Blue Skies Ahead.
- No bake turkey cookies from The Chirping Moms.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.