I’m not sure where this entire fall went, but its already Thanksgiving next week! And that means Christmas is way too close already!
Since we haven’t been doing a lot of crafting lately [because baby Louis is here finally! Yay!], I thought I’d share some turkeys I found on It’s Playtime last week.
10 craft turkey ideas, including three delicious turkey snack ideas too!
[above from top, left to right]
- Easy painted turkey using a foam ball from Excited 2 Learn.
- Handprint turkey puppet from Love, Play, Learn
- A simple toddler turkey craft from Blog Me Mom.
- Fall leaf turkey magnet from Crafty Journal.
- Glass jar turkeys using newspaper too from Brainstorm in Bloom.
- Handprint and gourd turkeys from Crafty Mom Share
- A handprint turkey family piece of art from Blog Me Mom.
- A turkey snack from The Chirping Moms.
- Fruit turkey snack from Blue Skies Ahead.
- No bake turkey cookies from The Chirping Moms.
Check out what my co-hosts are featuring this week for the highlights!
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.