Last week on It’s Playtime, I featured all about colors.
This week, its all about paper.
Sometime to do with both paper and colors:
Above, from left to right:
- Though not really paper, these painted plate mosaics at Mommy Labs are very creative and could easily be done with a paper plate as well!
- Hole punching at Paint on the Ceiling. I have yet to set Henry loose with a paper punch, I think the 3-hole punch would be easier than the hand ones – I bet he’d have a blast creating some colorful paper confetti!
- Glue a collage of ripped up paper onto a pre-drawn shape! Easy-peasy idea from Rainy Day Mum for the little ones that can’t draw themselves yet!
- Different styles of folded paper airplanes at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational. I can’t wait for Henry to get to this stage and fly these around the house. As a kid I remember having contests to see whose could go the furthest, loop the most and so on.
- Playtime co-host, Quirky Momma, made some decorative DIY collage letters with a mixture of materials, including tissue paper, yarn and fabric! I think I L-O-V-E them.
Visit my playtime co-hosts:
The Imagination Tree, Messy Kids, Quirky Momma, Let the Children Play.
|Henry is 3 years.
George is 10 months.