Painting is an obvious form of art.
There are also many different ways to paint.
But, what about other ways to make art, without paint?
- Using fabric scraps to make a collage like Tinkerlab is an artform that can be expanded upon to make even more art masterpieces!
- Art for Little Hands creates a piece of permanent art by printing from a collection of nature in clay.
- Magazines can be a piece of art! When you cut them up and create a nature collage! A beautiful way to upcycle a magazine as well as celebrate the environment, Mommy Labs created this for the Forest Fiesta!
- This scanner art is absolutely stunning from Artful Adventures. Layout a design with buttons, rubberbands, anything that you’d like, and scan it into your computer!
- Using nature, once again, Putti Prapancha draws with sticks and leaves!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.