Please join our playdate!
Can I first tell you all how utterly pleased I am with last week’s playdate party?
We had 90+ posts join our playdate!
(can you imagine if that was a real playdate? Oh, the chaos!)
That is amazing and I super-duper appreciate you all coming to play with us!Before we get on with the playdate:
Check out these awesome Playtime posts from last week!
(All from blogs that are new to me! That’s what I’m most excited about! All my new playdate friends!
Thanks for introducing me to your blogs!)
Be sure to give our Playdates a High Five!
(Check out their blogs and leave a comment)
(1) Recycled Pontoon Boats (Green Kid Crafts) : Create a floating pontoon! Don’t let it get away from you!
(2) Straw Propelled Rockets (Brimful Curiosities) : I love this
fool- child-proof way of creating rockets!
(3) Bubble Obstacle Course (The Great Green Room) : An activity course for your toddler or even a crawler!
(4) Potions Laboratory (Adventures at Home) : Cleaning out your cupboards? Create a laboratory!
(5) Treasure Map (Gingersnap Alley) : I need to find a way to Henry to read a map. Suggestions?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART