Halloween is coming up fast!
Oh so fast….
I need to make Henry’s costume yet… and George’s… oh man.
What are your kids going to be for Halloween?
Here are some crafty, playful ideas, oh and spooky too, to get you in the mood for Halloween:
- Using baby wipes, tin foil, wool or anything else you can think of to create some spookiness on your scanner and scan it into your computer! These Halloween scanner art ideas are spooktacular from Artful Adventures!
- It’s Playtime co-host, Messy Kids gets in the spooky spirit with creepy crawly water beads!
- Wrap up some toilet paper tubes with some gauze and make a mummy! I love the googly eyes! Dilly-Dali Art then uses them to make mummy prints! Two for one!
- Remember our magnetic snowman? Joyfully Weary twists that idea for a magnetic Jack-O-Lantern. The possibilities of faces would be so fun to swap around!
- Make slimy spaghetti potions!
More Halloween fun can be found:
- Googly Eyes Crafts & Activities for Halloween
- Pumpkin Activities for Kids! 40 Ways to Learn, Play & Decorate!
- 10 Not-So-Frightful Spider Web Crafts & Activities
- 12 Halloween Activities for Kids