On Friday, we got to venture out to see the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train as it came through Iowa. What a gorgeous train all lit up for the holidays! We got to see it at dusk, so it was just starting to really shine!
The boys absolutely loved the train and couldn’t stop smiling!
This week I’ve finally gotten back into the swing of posting our activities since Louis was born. I ventured out of my comfort zone a little bit too with a parenting post! (Eek!)
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- I shared an old, old activity, back when Henry was 2… a learning activity to do during the holidays with wrapping paper! Matching patterns!
- We also created some Christmas trees to decorate the windows with. You can stick them right to the windows!
- It’s Playtime is in full holiday mode now and I featured a bunch of Christmas tree activities and crafts.
- And lastly… the step out of my writing comfort zone… a parenting post on what I wish I would have been told by all the experienced moms… If you could go back to when you had your first baby, what would you tell yourself?
The Creative Christmas Countdown is now one week in. Keep up with all the creative activities from Creative With Kids and Red Ted Art. And stick around, on Monday, I’m sharing Day 10’s creative activity!
The first week of activities for the Creative Christmas Countdown:
- Activity 1 from Red Ted Art: Make Gingerbread Cards
- Activity 2 from A Mom with a Lesson Plan: Set up an Ornament Making Station
- Activity 3 from The Imagination Tree: Make homemade wrapping paper!
- Activity 4 from AngeliqueFelix.com: Sing a Christmas song
- Activity 5 from Science Sparks: Christmas in the Kitchen with Science!
- Activity 6 from Imagination Soup: Create your own Christmas Story
- Activity 7 from Kitchen Counter Chronicles: Make simple twig and yarn ornaments
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.