This week’s activities… [clockwise from top left]
- Henry refreshed his preschool skills of counting and fine motor practice at the chalkboard with connect the dot shapes!
- A great guest post this week with 8 ways get your preschooler ready for school.
- On It’s Playtime are a few Olympic crafts, including this awesome Olympic Rings craft from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife.
- A little discussion with the kids about winning and losing and the words that come with it came about in a fabric blowing race!
This week we’ve been reading these books:
A blogger announcement:
I’ve been working behind the scenes with Rainy Day Mum on a new blog. It’s a blog for bloggers that blog about their kids. It going to be full of tips and tricks of blog how-tos, social media tips, along with connecting you with other bloggers of the same niche. If you’re a ‘kid blogger’ join the community!
Also, if you’re new to blogging or want to start one, check out the blog.
The blog is Blogging With Kids.
Right now, we’re taking submissions for the August Carnival: School Days. You can submit any posts that are school related. I look forward to going through them and featuring them at the end of the month!
Noteworthy posts to check out:
- Incredible overload [56 ideas!] of sensory activities for babies from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
- This is an oldie one from 1+1+1=1 but I just found it again and had to share. An alphabet maze!
- Childhood Beckons livens up the game of “Catch” with 10 variations! I love the bucket idea!
We’ve been at the farm a lot this week. And Grandma handed Henry her camera one morning. Henry couldn’t stop taking pictures of the Green Tractor. A lot of pictures. I’m curious how they turned out. I know there were a few that actually were of the tractor.
This next week is all about school.