A couple weeks of hands on activities! (above from top, left to right)
- Make some odd pumpkins into monsters for Halloween! We added zits, eyes and hair. What would you add to make it a monster?
- Kid-sized scarecrows are super simple to make, reuse some worn out kid clothes! A great guest post from Sugarsnips.
- For a Halloween party, or for trick or treating, make some monster treat bags!
- 6 fine motor skills were featured on It’s Playtime (a couple weeks ago!), and play dough is an awesome finger worker. I love these pumpkin faces that Learners in Bloom made!
- And this week’s It’s Playtime party was all about monsters for kids! 10 monsters were featured. Little Wonders’ Days made a game of designing a spider!
- Henry took snacks to school this week and made these little gingerbread boys into mummies! He’s the future baker for sure!
- A little something from the archives… Why routines are important for kids. The Intentional Parent shares her thoughts with me.
- And finally, 12 Halloween Activities that we’ve done to keep you busy this weekend! There’s also 60 more that have been featured on hands on : as we grow that you’ll definitely want to check out!
A couple books that we’ve been reading, that I realized are actually Halloween books!
A quick peek at an activity for next week. Go collect a few leaves!
Just awaiting for baby to arrive now. Any day!
(Expect there to be a little bit of quietness after its arrived!)
Have you entered your guess for the baby contest yet?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.