Since I shared a few gross motor activities to do last week on It’s Playtime, I thought I’d turn it around and focus on the little things, like a few fine motor activities.
To have lots of inspiration for fine motor activities, check out our 30 activities and materials that promote fine motor skills.
(above, from top, left to right)
- Making Boys Men makes DIY scratch art (on our to do list!) and makes designs in it. Fabulous way to work on little hand movement!
- Weaving with wool to make a spider web from Adventures at Home.
- Button sorting not only works on fine motor control, but also developes sorting skills. This is a guest post from Here Come the Girls on JDaniel4’s Mom.
- Smiling Like Sunshine glues little seeds to make an autumn tree!
- Play dough manipulation is awesome for fine motor development. Learners in Bloom makes pumpkin faces with play dough!
- Praises of a Wife and Mommy works with little marshmallows to make these adorable mummies for Halloween!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.