- The week started off on a very serious note. Advocating for your child’s education is something every parent should know how to do. Melissa of ImaginationSoup.net shared some of her strategies.
- Henry and I experimented and made ourselves our own lava lamp!
- A fun way to make art, with melted crayon shavings!
- It’s Playtime! had more experiments from our playdate friends.
- Emma of Science Sparks shared a fun way to learn about building structures, with marshmallows and dry spaghetti noodles.
- And a fun, new idea. Creating a kid-friendly activity with some hearts and clothespins.
The boys finally got to go sledding!
[Thank you to my husband for taking them!]
They love it.
George wasn’t the fondest of the snow though.
He can’t really walk in it, and he falls down quite often… getting a face full of the white stuff.