Homemade wrapping paper designs: (above from top-left)
- Simple sticker art with office dots! By Red Ted Art
- Sponge and scooter art turned into gift wrap! By Taming the Goblin
- Tape resist scribble art the name of the gift’s receiver! By What Do We Do All Day
- Stenciled snowflakes for a shimmery design! By Here Come the Girls.
More DIY gift wrap designs:
- Pom poms on crumpled newsprint for a knock-off look! By Housing a Forest
- Recycle newspapers and decorate them for gift wrap! By Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Sponge painting in Christmas shapes and colors. By Learning 4 Kids
Homemade gift boxes and tags:
- Make your own gift boxes from recycled cards (along with templates!). From Crafty Journal
- Recycle cards into gift tags! From Jewelry Making Journal
- Collages added to gift boxes for a personal touch. By Reading Confetti
Do you wrap all the presents?
Or do you let the kids wrap the ones they’re giving?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.