This post is sponsored by Boudreaux’s Butt Paste®, the effective diaper rash cream that treats and prevents diaper rash with every change. Let’s kick some rash!
I’ve been using Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® for four years now (maybe not for me personally…). Even with a toddler, its still handy to have around and with another baby on the way, we’ll be using it for awhile yet.
I remember getting my first tube of it at my baby shower from a friend that gave me a gift of ‘baby necessities’. I laughed at the sight of butt paste. But she assured me it’s the best. And I found out that it is. One application of Butt Paste and every diaper rash, redness or sore bottom that the boys have ever had, and its gone!
Of course, we try to prevent diaper rashes as much as possible. We cut back on juices and excessive amounts of fruit when we have any issues. Of course, changing their diaper more frequently helps as well.
We’ve also learnt that baths are soothing to those bottoms, most of the time! (We’ve had one or two where its not, so I suppose it depends!)
So on a day when there’s a diaper rash, a long bath is in order for the kids.
To keep the kids happy and having a fun time when there’s a diaper rash around, a few fun activities in the bathtub for the babies and toddlers couldn’t hurt! Followed up with an application of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste and a sore bottom is taken care of!
(above: Color Theme Sensory Bath from Growing a Jeweled Rose)
Here are some bathtime activity ideas:
- Take regular (non-bath, but non-electronic) toys in the tub for the kids to clean and wash! A car wash is a huge hit around here!
- Paint in the tub! The Imagination Tree shares a shaving cream paint that is colorful and super easy to make.
- Take spoons, measuring cups and small tubs for water transfer in the bathtub!
- For toddlers that can blow, have them blow bubbles in the tub! Creative with Kids uses dish soap and straws!
- Color the water for added interest. Or have a full-on color themed bath like Growing a Jeweled Rose provides!
- Play with foam sheets (affiliate link). Cut them up into shapes and let your child place them on the wall or side of the tub.
- On these hot days, add colored ice cubes to change the color of the water! Babies especially love ice!
Creative with Kids also has a great list of bath time activities for those that fear bath time, but they’d be perfect for a diaper rash scenario too to spice up the bath a little.
Do you like Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® as much as us?
A full bath of this magic color changing milk experiment would be a blast for kids with sore bottoms.
Now, its time for a little fun! A little something for you!
A gift card prize package to give away! A Boudreaux’s Baby Prize Pack!
What’s in the prize package?
- $50 Target gift card
- $50 Walmart gift card
- $50 Babies “R” Us gift card
How to enter to win the prize package: Leave a comment on this blog post with a response to the following question (limit of one entry per person):
How do you soothe a diaper rash?
The giveaway ends August 7, 2012 at midnight. US eligiblity only. See the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Giveaway Rules in their entirety.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART