If you are a blogger and would like to participate, please read through the details below and email me with your interest at handsonaswegrow(at)gmail.com.
This is Valentine’s season, so there’s a lot of heart project floating around! And will also be a great time to sell this eBook of Heart Projects! Read on for more details!
- To create a collaborative eBook/physical book of our kids’ art and crafts projects that are related to ‘hearts’.
- Deadline: January 25th, 2011
- Any blogger that wants to participate by sending me an image of a ‘heart’ project that they’ve done can submit it to me at: handsonaswegrow(at)gmail.com
- I’ll need one large, clean photo of your project in a somewhat high resolution.
- It’ll be cropped to a square image, you can do this, or I can – just make sure the project looks good in a square.
- Do not submit photos with kids. Make it of the project itself.
- I have your permission to edit photos as necessary.
- If you have blogged about this, please include the post URL [if you plan to blog about it, let me know and send the URL when you have], if you don’t want/plan to blog about it, please just include your blog address.
- Please include the name of the ‘artist’ and relation to your blog. [i.e. Henry, son of Jamie at hands on : as we grow; or 3 Year Old Preschool Class of Deborah at Teach Preschool]
- The target go live date for the project is Feb 1st
- We will sell the e-book on our blogs – or can direct them to a page on my site about it.
- Price of book: $5.00
- ALL proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
- Each of your projects you can elect to giveaway on your site, with the option to donate to the AHA.
- It can be the completed project you give away.
- It can be a kit you put together for them to do the project.
- It can also be something related to the project.
- Start the giveaways on Feb 1st. Do at least one per day [depends on how many of you opt to do this].
One Special Book to Giveaway:
- This one book will be up for giveaway with the option to donate - with all proceeds to go to AHA..
- If others choose to giveaway the book [instead of, or in addition to, the individual projects. We’ll do this together with Rafflecopter and we’ll each be responsible for the cost of our one book.]
- If you are participating, I would like to ask you to promote the book when its complete.
- All giveaways will be cross-linked/promoted with a linky party.
- Contributing a heart project to e-book
- Selling eBook on your site, or mentioning it some way.
- Hosting a giveaway of their project with the option to donate to the AHA as an entry.
- Mentioning the ‘big’ giveaway of the actual book itself which I’ll host on my blog.