This week of hands on activities:
- Fine motor activity, as well as some serious busy play for a toddler, using drawer knobs and screws.
- Some creative ideas on It’s Playtime this week to inspire your creativity! (Shown is a gorgeous spin art mobile for the baby from Creative With Your Hands.)
- Another way to keep the kids busy… a chunk of Styrofoam packaging and real tools to let them destroy it or use their imaginations!
- World Animal Day is coming up in October. Last year we celebrated with a little Eric Carle activity by making zoo animal puzzles to go with 1, 2, 3 At The Zoo (affiliate link).
Activities to take note of:
- Miss Mancy’s Blog shares cutting tips for beginner users of the scissors. I especially love the use of stickers!
- I mentioned last year’s World Animal Day post above, this year’s World ANimal Blog Hop is already going on! Head on over to AngeliqueFelix.com to catch up on it and join in!
- Teach your children and yourself to express themselves through art journaling. Imagination Soup has 4 ways to do so!
- Don’t be bored this fall. Start checking off some of these 100 Ideas for your fall bucket list from Creative Family Fun!
What we’re up to this week:
We took a long, extended vacation from the bakery over the Labor Day holiday this past weekend and now feel a little bit more rejuvenated! We have completed George’s room (at least 98% of it) and we’ve all but moved him into it, with his new big boy bed!
The boys created a game using the legs of their little table (they tend to pull them apart a lot to play with!). A game a bit like golf I guess. Hit the ball into a tub. Henry would only hit the ball once to try to make it in, so not quite the same as golf.
Back to the bed. Any tips and suggestions for moving George into his new room and adjusting to the new bed?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.