This week of activities… (clockwise from top-left)
- We got back on the once-a-week laundry system. I’d love to hear your tips for doing laundry!
- No Twiddle Twaddle guest posted a perfectly timed (it was George’s birthday last weekend) birthday sensory bin that makes a perfect gift too!
- Last year, Henry was doing this string scavenger hunt to find treasures.
- It’s Playtime prepared us for the upcoming falling of the leaves (they’re peaking in color this weekend already!). I featured 8 leafy activities for the kids to do this week! This leaf print flag garland shown is from Simple and Joyful.
A couple of posts to share:
- Sensory activities galore, 40 sensory bags from Mama OT.
- I love reusing what I already have in my recycling bin. And tin cans are just so versatile and fun! See Jane Blog made a cool game for the kids reusing tin cans!
- Bottle bowling for Halloween from No Time for Flash Cards! Those ghost bottles are adorable!
It’s Pumpkin Time!
Pumpkins are ready and we’re picking our this weekend. Good thing I have collected 40 activities to do with pumpkins! We’re gonna have a blast this year!
Happy 2nd Birthday George!
A low key birthday for our two year old.
I wrapped George’s presents in art paper and planned to have Henry decorate them quick with the Dab Markers from CraftProjectIdeas.com. George was excited to do it as well and joined right in and decorated his own birthday presents!
Are you an all out party planner for the kids birthdays?
Or do you keep birthday parties low key?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.