I want to have a little fun before the baby gets here.
Let’s take a stab at guessing the baby’s vital information when it arrives!
Here’s how the rules will work for this baby guessing contest:
Who will win:
- You HAVE to guess the gender correctly.
- The person with the closest guesses [in one entry] for each of the other baby stats will be the winner
How to enter:
- To enter, you make your guesses in the survey form below and ‘Submit’.
- You can enter up to 3 times. Since I cannot do a ‘check’ with Google Docs to make sure you only do three entries, I will only be accepting the first 3 times you entered. [Any additional entries will just be void.]
- Entry deadline is going to be a variable one, depending on the baby’s arrival date. This contest will close the day the baby arrives.
Tips to come up with the best baby guesses:
1. Here’s the latest information [as of the date of this post, October 2] to get you up to speed:
Baby’s Due Date: November 7, 2012
At my last appointment [34 weeks]:
- Baby’s head is down
- Baby’s heart rate is 132 beats per minute
- My belly is measuring at 33cm [on target for 33 weeks along].
- I’ve gained 23 lbs during this pregnancy.
2. Check Facebook for the latest information from Doctor checkups.
3. Ask me questions. Either here in the comments, or on Facebook. I will be open to as much information as possible [within reason]. Ask about my history with other pregnancies, about the boys’ baby statistics, or whatever else you can think of that will help you make the best guess for the baby’s statistics!
4. Make me do ‘tests’! You know all the tests out there to determine if its a boy or girl. I’ll do them if you ask! So just ask! If there’s any tests that can help determine the other stats, ask those as well, I’m open to trying them [again within reason!].
5. Check back in here and on Facebook frequently to see if others’ have asked a question. I’ll be answering questions in the comments here by simply replying back to them in the comments. On Facebook, I’ll reply back to your question, as well as share your question on the page with my answers.
6. See what others’ are guessing! All the guessing that you guys are doing, I’m putting into charts. Maybe you missed something and everyone else knows!
Thank you hands on : as we grow readers!
And since my readers here on hands on : as we grow rock, I want to just give you a thank you for coming here and checking it out. Whether you’re a regular reader or you pop in occasionally. Either way, you make my day, each and every day. So thank you, very very much.
Besides just a big thank you [and a virtual hug!], I’m offering a $25 gift card to Amazon for whoever get all the stats the closest. This might be a little hard for me to determine when the time comes, especially with a new baby, but I will get it done!
Alright. Its time. You can start making your guesses. Or take a chance and wait a day… or two… or a week, or two.
Just remember that when I have the baby, the contest is over.
Official contest disclaimers and rules:
This contest is open worldwide to participants 18 years of age or older. To be eligible for the $25 Amazon Gift Card, you must enter your guess in the above Google Doc Form. This contest ends on the date of the birth of the child of Jamie of hands on : as we grow. The winner will be selected by being the closest guesser for all the questions. If the closest guesses are a tie, Random.org will be used to break the tie. The winner will be notified via email and asked to confirm their email address within 48 hours. Once verified, a digital $25 Amazon Gift Card will be emailed. If the winner’s email is not verified within 48 hours of notification, the next closest guesser will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Any information gathered through this contest, including email, will not be used in any way other than contacting winners and to deliver winnings digitally. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.