I can’t believe its October already…
Thinking about Halloween and the holidays are just around the corner.
September has brought about the kickoff of a monthly hands on : as we grow newsletter. Here’s the first one, in case you missed out.
Be sure to sign up to get sneak peaks of the upcoming month!
I’ve also decided to give Raising Kids is Tough a revamp. A new format and a new name. Keep an eye out in the upcoming weeks for the change.
- The Imagination Tree [It’s Playtime! co-host]
- Adventures in Home Making
- Teach Preschool
- Childhood 101 [Playopedia]
- One Pretty Thing
- All Crafts
- Let the Children Play [It’s Playtime! co-host]
- The Crafty Crow
- Magical Childhood
- Craft Gossip
- Pretend, Create, Learn with Play Dough
- Kids Experiment : Vinegar & Baking Soda
- It’s Playtime : Preschooler Games
- It’s Playtime : Play for the Boys
- Simple DIY Calendar for a Preschooler
- Outdoor Music : DIY Windchimes
- Art : Tape Resist Letters : Homemade Edible Fingerpaint
- It’s Playtime : Areas of Play
- Learning Activity : Floor Puzzles
- Fine Motor Activity : Pipe Cleaners
Henry is 3 years.
George is 1 year.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors: