I can’t believe its October already…
Thinking about Halloween and the holidays are just around the corner.
September has brought about the kickoff of a monthly hands on : as we grow newsletter. Here’s the first one, in case you missed out.
Be sure to sign up to get sneak peaks of the upcoming month!
I’ve also decided to give Raising Kids is Tough a revamp. A new format and a new name. Keep an eye out in the upcoming weeks for the change.
September’s top ten referring blogs.
- The Imagination Tree (It’s Playtime! co-host)
- Adventures in Home Making
- Teach Preschool
- Childhood 101 (Playopedia)
- One Pretty Thing
- All Crafts
- Let the Children Play (It’s Playtime! co-host)
- The Crafty Crow
- Magical Childhood
- Craft Gossip
Catch up on last month’s most popular posts, here are September’s top ten posts:
- Pretend, Create, Learn with Play Dough
- Kids Experiment : Vinegar & Baking Soda
- It’s Playtime : Preschooler Games
- It’s Playtime : Play for the Boys
- Simple DIY Calendar for a Preschooler
- Outdoor Music : DIY Windchimes
- Art : Tape Resist Letters : Homemade Edible Fingerpaint
- It’s Playtime : Areas of Play
- Learning Activity : Floor Puzzles
- Fine Motor Activity : Pipe Cleaners
Towards the end of the month, a new sponsor came on board. Betty Lukens – Learning Fun with Felt.
Betty Lukens – Learning Fun with Felt Sets create pretend play opportunities, with just a little imagination.
I also want to give a big thank you to Fudoo Boards and A Mom with a Lesson Plan. for continuing our partnership again.
Fudoo Boards is a fun, interactive way to learn about and maintain healthy eating habits as well as a healthy lifestyle!
A Mom with a Lesson Plan is a playful blog full of lessons for every theme as well as some fun Mommy Facts!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.