A fun week this has been. Its been wonderful to take a break in December and over the holidays, but now I’m back and refreshed. I think this year is going to be wonderful!
This week, there’s loads of activities for kids!
- Find hundreds and hundreds of fun activities in the Best Projects for Kids from 2011 post. Literally over 200 wonderful kid-friendly activities, crafts, art projects and so much more linked up!
- Henry learned to cut snowflakes from coffee filters. Super easy for a preschooler to try for the first time.
- An enormous, interactive, magnetic snowman for your kitchen. Deck out your fridge for the winter season!
- It’s Playtime! was all about indoor activities, some great play ideas for the upcoming cold days. Be sure to browse the link up too for more play inspiration!
- At Home with Ali guest posted this creative post on learning to let go and truly enjoy your kids creative process. A must read for anyone starting out being ‘hands on’ with their kids. But truly a great reminder for all of us.
- A new to the blog idea, making adult crafts, kid-friendly. I’m going to be featuring ideas I find around the web that are geared more toward the adults and find ways to make them suitable for young children. Once this concept is mastered, pretty much any craft can be done with all ages! Just learning to adjust it to your child’s skill level is the key concept! The first one is a beautiful snowflake created from the bottom of a water bottle. The adult version is gorgeous, can’t wait to see what child versions get created!
Get ready for more of this guy in 2012.
George will be a bigger part of our activities for sure!
Henry is 3 years. George is 1 year.
Current sponsors : Fudoo Boards : A Mom with a Lesson Plan : CraftProjectIdeas.com
Design your own party invitations at Vistaprint.com