Last week I shared tons of apple activities for kids to do using real apples. This week, I’m making it all about apple crafts for kids! Creating apples in a fun, crafty way!
So if you don’t have real apples for this time of year, make your own! These are adorable.
Even make one for the teacher. Instead of giving her a real apple, try taking the time to have the kids create a one-of-a-kind apple made especially for her (or him, not gender profiling teachers in any way).
Below I found all types of apples and apple tree crafts for the kids to create. Plus I included some crafty ways to get the kids learning with apples!
Got real apples? Try these 40 things to do with real apples!
Apple Crafts for Kids to Make:
So many different ways to get creative making apples! My favorite is this first one that’s a puffy paint apple, probably because it goes on the window (you know I have a thing for window decorations)! Create these apples in red, green or yellow!
- Puffy Apple Window Clings from Think Crafts
- Smiley Apple Craft from First Grade Blue Skies
- Yarn Apple Craft from hands on as we grow
- Stuffed Paper Apples from Buggy and Buddy
- Yarn Wrapped Apples from Red Ted Art
- 3D Apple Craft from Crafty Morning
- Tissue Paper Apple Craft from Blissful Roots
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft from Gift of Curiosity
- Torn Paper Apple Craft from ABC Creative Learning
- Recycled Bottle Apple Craft from Joyful Jewish
- Apple Suncatcher from Inner Child Fun
- Recycled Apple Suncatcher from 4 Crazy Kings
- Apple Resist Art Suncatcher from Two-daloo
- Apple Leaf Suncatcher from Fireflies and Mudpies
- Yarn Apple Favors from Make & Takes
- Fabric Apple Collage Craft from Stay at Home Educator
- Apple Core Craft from Hub Pages
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft from Honest to Nod
- Apple Wreath Craft from No Time for Flash Cards
- Apple Stamps from Crafty Morning
- Sew an Apple Craft from The Jenny Evolution
Apple Tree Crafts for Kids to Make:
Putting the apple on the tree! These are adorable apple tree crafts to make with the kids.
- Standing Apple Tree Craft from Lilly Cakes
- Fruit Loop Apple Tree Craft from Crafty Morning
- Handprint Apple Tree from One She Two She
- Hand Apple Tree from A Night Owl Blog
- Toddler Apple Tree Craft (mine)
- Clothespin Apple Tree from I Heart Crafty Things
- Standing Tissue Paper Apple Tree from Reading Confetti
- Fingerprint Apple Tree from Learn Play Imagine
- Cupcake Liner Apple Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Pouf Painted Apple Tree from Crafty Morning
- Finger & Footprint Apple Tree from The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
- Apple Tree Suncatcher from Planted by Streams
- Tissue Paper Apple Tree Collage from Where Imagination Grows
- Apple Stamped Tree from Happy Home Fairy
Apple Learning Crafts for Kids:
Add in a little learning to the apple fun! Get crafty and learning letters, counting and colors! Have fun with it!
- Cutting Apple Spirals from Teach With Me
- Apple Name Puzzle Craft from Mamas Like Me
- Build My Name Apple Tree from Toddler Approved
- Apple Tree Letter Matching from Mom Inspired Life
- Find the Letter on the Apple from PBS Parents
- Apple Counting Busy Bag from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Color Sorting Sticky Apple Tree from B-Inspired Mama
Next season? It’s pumpkin activities!
Share these apple crafts with a friend!