George mostly splashed and felt the water, trying to scoop it up at times.
Henry transferred the blue water into the empty bowl, one scoop at a time. Then added the entire contents of the red water at once.
Woohoo! Yep, learning during our water play!
I refilled the red water a couple of times to keep the play going.
The squirt bottle was the best because Henry got to fill it up, screw on the top and then squirt it all out! It was a fun time!
- tubs/containers of water (or do it in the kitchen sink or bathtub!)
- kitchen utensils to scoop and pour
- add food coloring for another level of fun!
- other materials that may be fun: glitter, sponges, paintbrushes
- add objects that float or sink, make it an experiment!
A badge for you to share that you’re taking part in the Play Challenge!
Share it and be proud to play!
See what this challenge is all about and how you can join in:
30 Days to Hands on Play Challenge.
Jump in at any time, or go back and start from the beginning!
Be sure to sign up to receive reminders for the 30 Days to Play Hands on Challenge: