This Giveaway is Closed.
Comment #37 has been randomly selected [random.org] and has responded with their mailing address!
What’s been your favorite hands on play challenge so far?
Jump in and join us if you haven’t!
- Mission Statement
- Build a Fort
- Block Building
- Pretend Islands
- Play Dough Exploration
- Family Together Time
- Mega Floor Doodles
- Water Play
- Sensory Tub Play
- Mixing Concoctions
- Outdoor Adventure
- Field Trip
- Sticky Art
- Act out a Story
- Playing with Junk
- Mandatory Entry: Since this is a thank you to challenge participants, you must be subscribed to the 30 Days to Hands on Play Challenge Reminders [Many of you may already be getting these, however only by commenting here will enter you in the giveaway!]
- Additional Entries:
- Head over to Imagine Toys and make a Wish List of your favorite toys! [Um, perfect timing for Christmas!]
- Fans and Followers of the Imagine Toys Blog, Facebook and Twitter are each eligible for additional entries!
[Some of you may already like or follow Imagine Toys, however, only by commenting here will enter you in the giveaway!]
- You can even leave a comment letting me know which challenge has been your favorite so far for even another entry!
- This is a giveaway sponsored by Imagine Toys — Thank you!
- US residents only. [Alaska & Hawaii residents will be responsible for freight.]
- This Giveaway is open for entries from November 15 to November 30 at midnight CST.
- A random entry will be drawn on December 1 and announced on the blog. I will notify the winner via email.
|It’s Day 15!
Head over to The Imagination Tree
to see what she’s challenging you to do today!
Henry is 3 years.
George is 1 year.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors:|